Contact to us

Home Forums Support Forum Good Car Maintenance

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  rupertgreen 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

rupertgreen
    Participant

Hello everyone , I would providing the best maintenance tips to keep your car going smooth without any problems.
    1) Tire Air Pressure – First of all make sure you check your car tire pressure every 3000 miles of drive. Well this easy step is neglected by many because they don’t really know the importance of it. Its not the tires which supports your care , it’s the air pressure in the tires. Enough air pressure would be essential to provide durability when you are on the road.
    2) Oil and filter change – It is really important to change your oil every 5000 miles of drive as usually oil is prone to getting dirty. Failure to change oil will result in reduction of its capability to transfer heat.
    3) Air filter and fuel filter – It is safe to change every 15,000 miles of drive. There are several crucial reasons to change. First of all a dirty air filter is a bad thing. It can eventually limit your car engine from breathing properly which will result in bad gas mileage. On the other hand, fuel filter’s main objective is to clean greasy and soiled fuel before it reaches the injectors. A filthy fuel can cause the lowering of your fuel pressure.I bet you don’t want that to happen.

These are the most important maintenance tips that you have to constantly go about it.I hope it helps 

joshua19
    Participant

I guess you left certain things like spark plugs and coolant change ?

nancycarlover
    Participant

This is a well directed post !

rupertgreen
    Participant

Well yes my friends . I will continue to add on the things i feel is important.

4)Coolant change every 30,000 miles
    Coolant aids in heat transferring from the metal of the engine effectively.

I’m not too sure about spark plugs ability , so I will leave it for someone who has good knowledge about it.

rupertgreen
    Participant

I will add some maintenance issues that should be taken care of.

If you own a new vehicle just make sure you change the differential fluid in the axle between 500-7500 miles..

pauline78
    Participant

This thread is extremely helpful to car owners and first-time car buyers. Thanks a lot.

rupertgreen
    Participant

I appreciate your good replies people.Thank You.

rupertgreen
    Participant

Audrey , i have to go on with the spirit of your reply because I too feel many do not make enough time to check their car constantly.But that certainly doesn’t mean everyone is the same.I do my car check ups regularly up to date.What i’m trying to say is there are people who care a lot about their car.It’s better to say some people take care of their car like a baby 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.