Home Forums Support Forum Car lights simultaneously turns on and off

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  peterpotter 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

williams82
    Participant

Greetings people. Recently, I am not so sure what happened but my fuse keeps turning on and off. Narrowed it down to the front half of car but can’t follow the wire any more. I changed the blinker switch and it was back to normal again.It’s difficult to drive at night as my car lights keep turning on and off.How do I work this out ?

thomas99
    Participant

Some locations that may have caused short circuit are as follows behind the kick panels and rocker panels.If you’re not so sure what are they.The kick panel is the location next to your left foot on the driver side and right foot on the passenger side. the rocker panel is what is next to the seats.

peterpotter
    Participant

Who knows your car could be possessed like what Chuckie said haha don’t take me seriously.I would like to know if you’ve solved your issue or not.Far by experience , if you know less about the inside of a car , it would be tough for you to solve it by yourself.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.